Third Meeting (2018/11/06)
- New members Brijesh Dongol and Pierluigi San Pietro joined us and shortly introduced themselves.
- We checked the current database of FM Courses that are now saved in Github as issues: https://github.com/luigiapetre/Formal-Methods-Courses/issues
- Graeme reminded that we agreed earlier to also have a repository for motivational papers - we agreed to set it up as a Github repo as well.
- Luigia informed about the forthcoming Communication Committee at FME, to help with getting people to input their courses contact person: Claudio Menghi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We decided to send a proposal to organise a workshop+tutorial at the FME congress in Porto: http://formalmethods2019.inesctec.pt (in October 2019).
- We brainstormed over applying for a COST Action to finance our actions, for instance the workshop at FME next year. As COST has a new policy to have at least half of the participants in a COST action to be from Inclusiveness Target Countries, we thought about possible partners in these countries.
After the meeting:
- The members lists on FME site and in Duda were updated.
- Plan: keep our more confidential docs on Google docs and the public ones on Duda
- Make subgroups to tackle our other subtasks
- BoK: Kenji and Luigia agreed to start working on this.
- Case studies
- Exam questions